The Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Community on server 7

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The plizz wait b4 posting msg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon
Captain
Captain
Amon

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-11-26

The plizz wait b4 posting msg Empty
PostSubject: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 2:11 pm

Can i PLIZZ ask u tankgirl to remove this.. cuz i look at posts thrue email and open them all at onec than just go from 1 to the other... and i really dont whant to wait that minut to post... so most of the time i dont.. PLIZZ remove it The plizz wait b4 posting msg 203d9aa The plizz wait b4 posting msg Crash
Back to top Go down
TankGirl
Admin
Admin
TankGirl

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 am

i don't understand your request... ??

please explain again :-o
Back to top Go down
Amon
Captain
Captain
Amon

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:29 am

Ok if i post with in a 1 min window i get an error telling me to wait a while b4 posting...
Back to top Go down
TankGirl
Admin
Admin
TankGirl

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:42 am

aaaah! lol ok now i understand... unfortunately, i cannot, it's the flux control. it's in the forum's construction, to prevent their servers to break by having to much informations at the same time. i'll check if i can change the lenght of the waiting though... Wink
Back to top Go down
paulisper (s6)(SC2B)
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 pm

*Sneaky hint*

I think, though I'm not sure, that you can avoid this by using the quick reply box.
Back to top Go down
paulisper (s6)(SC2B)
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The plizz wait b4 posting msg   The plizz wait b4 posting msg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The plizz wait b4 posting msg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Community :: Public forum :: General chat-
Jump to: