The Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Community on server 7

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 29th 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TankGirl
Admin
Admin
TankGirl

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

January 29th 2007 Empty
PostSubject: January 29th 2007   January 29th 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:58 am

Hello everyone!

You know what? It's going pretty well! lol

The wing dissolution was perfect, and I saw a lot of you sent resources to build defense.

I want to say that if you don't send resources and DIDN'T make a deal with me about it, you will not get defensive troops. Only those who participate in the formation of those troops and ASK for them will get them. I already received a few messages from the ones in trouble, so I know who needs defense. For those who need defense but didn't tell me, please do so now Wink

We still have three places left, and need to fill them with big players. Please talk to them before sending the invite, sometimes they don't wanna join an alliance, and I don't want invitations to stay there for weeks.

I'm thinking about merging with a big alliance. An alliance just a bit bigger than we are. So if you have suggestions, please tell me in the private section or ingame. I'm still waiting for Amon's answer for Vamp alliance, but I keep searching anyway, in case it doesn't work.

Continue the great job all!

TankGirl
Back to top Go down
TankGirl
Admin
Admin
TankGirl

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

January 29th 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 29th 2007   January 29th 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:45 pm

RANK 61 GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down

January 29th 2007
Page 1 of 1