AuthorMessage
TankGirl
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: November 28th 2006   Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:18 am

Hi again folks!

I just wanted to make sure you didn't take personnal the message i sent last night. I KNOW some of you are active, i know some of you come to the forum regularly, and i know that some of you can also defend themselves. I needed to say all those things because some others don't... So don't be offensed and don't take it personnal. It was a mass message, everybody got the same... What I want is this: , not this:

lol I love my new smilies lol

TankGirl
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: November 28th 2006   Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:23 am

I wanna say a big hurray to my teammates!

I'm glad to say you heard me. I had a few more registrations today, and I'm sure more will come the next few days. If any of you have problems connecting or registering in the forum, contact me ingame, I will give links to facilitate things.

I hope you like the new skin of the forum, because if not, you're gonna have to see it this way anyway, no way I'm changing it!!! I gave something like four entire days of work on that, and that' smore than my little brain can handle... If I change it only once more, you will find me in some crazy house, banging my head on walls, and singing CÚline Dion songs... affraid

TankGirl

Edit: Please take look at the "Link" section in "Contact". Try those links, just to see where they go. VERY useful sometimes...

November 28th 2006
Page 1 of 1